Aruba Gold Coast Forum
Aruba Gold Coast Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 All About Aruba
 Restaurant Reviews
 Carte Blanche

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
john Posted - 09/08/2011 : 10:22:47 AM
http://carteblanchearuba.com/
I had the pleasure of eating here 2 weeks ago. I have to say this is like one of Aruba's best kept secrets.
This place is for real foodies. They have only 1 seating per night (with two arrival times seperated by 30 minutes). No menu. Instead a master chef prepares what he has managed to procure fresh and with adequate quality. Only 14 people will be seated per evening and the meal lasts form 4 to 5 hours. It's so much more than a meal, it is a true experience. If you like food and want something you will talk about for months on end, check it out. I highly recommend it.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gregkelbues Posted - 09/08/2011 : 11:30:53 AM
Dennis does a tremendous job, and deserves all the praises that he receives. We just noticed that Carte Blanche was rated as Aruba's #1 fine dining restaurant (although simply calling it a restaurant does it injustice...it's more like a 4 hour gastronomic journey!).

Amuse Bistro was rated #2, and definitely worth a visit as well.

Aruba Gold Coast Forum © 2000-09 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000