Aruba Gold Coast Forum
Aruba Gold Coast Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 All About Aruba
 Restaurant Reviews
 PamPam - (not so good any more)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Wildwind Posted - 09/30/2009 : 11:28:26 AM
Went to PamPam last Sat. and what a pleasant surprise! The food was wonderful, the waitstaff was professional, nice decor and the prices are fabulous!!!! You won't believe the reasonable prices.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
James Posted - 02/26/2012 : 5:21:46 PM
Does anyone know who the chef was for Pam Pam during the "great" days? I'd like to find out if he is around at some other restaurant now.
James Posted - 11/06/2011 : 10:42:47 AM
We went to Pam Pam on Saturday night and found the place was empty, except one couple. No wait staff and no hostess. The Bartender walked over to us and she told us of the "new concept" - no great Chef anymore, no wait staff (self serve - order at the bar and then walk up and get your food when it is ready), menu has been reduced to a small table top tent with about 20 items on it.

This is very sad indeed...
Walisevers Posted - 08/09/2010 : 08:48:17 AM
Pam Pam was bought out by a brother/sister team who's Dad used to be big deal in Food Service years ago. They will be expanding - but in the meantime - the new chef is fabulous and has basically kept the same great menu. They upgraded their wait staff; put covers on the chairs and runners on the table. Really spruced it up enough to compare to MJ's!! Their menu is more than reasonably priced (and do give local discounts if you have your personal ID #) and their food is terrific!!

Aruba Gold Coast Forum © 2000-09 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000