Chinese?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Walisevers

USA
232 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2009 :  08:59:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It appears that there is a movement at Gold Coast to find a decent Chinese restaurant on the island. Should we post a prize for the persons who can find one??

James

USA
416 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2009 :  4:33:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit James's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I enjoy Yami Yami - Dutch Chinese kitchen.

They have a Combos menu for only Awg. 10.50. Most everyone who tries it mentions how much they like the Wonton Soup. It is a little different than US Chinese since it is Dutch, but the owners are Chinese/Aruban and very nice people.

They are located in BuBali Commercial Center just up the street from the turn off the main highway (A1) at the [no longer there] Mini Golf / Black Hog Saloon - on the right side.

They do a lot of take out - so call ahead and pick up - or - sit inside and eat.
Open 11:30 AM to 10:00 PM - closed Mondays.
587-0062 or 587-0063

Our discussion of Chinese food around the pool one day got everyone in the mood. Many of those people have tried it - most all good reviews. I liked the Teriyaki Chicken over noodles and on another visit was not too keen on the Teriyaki Steak. The Wonton soup was good both times.

James Squires

Jane & James
Diamante #8
Gold Coast Villas
Go to Top of Page

lyy8

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2010 :  7:54:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like New Wei Taai. This is the only Chinese Restaurant that we found has real authentic Chinese foods. This is the place to go to taste the real Chinese gourmet without traveling to China.

Of course we got the Chinese menu and so you have to ask for the Chinese menu and since it is written in Chinese, you can ask them to translate the menu for you.

Sue
Diamente # 24
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aruba Gold Coast Forum © 2000-09 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000