Furniture / Interior Decorating / Shipping
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fordst63

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  3:43:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you are looking for furnishings or decorating for your home or townhome I would strongly suggest the company in Florida that did my entire home. Smart Interiors: http://www.smartinteriorsfurn.com/ did all of my furniture, window treatments, and artwork. They handled the shipment & customs of all items and unloaded and set up the entire home. You can also just select specific items you need from them (window treatment, shutters, couch, bedroom outfits, bed coverings etc.) they will handle all of your needs or just selected items you wish to buy from them. Great quality & pricing! Email me if you want more information. Thanks

Steven Todd Ford
Diamante 127 Gold Coast

Walisevers

USA
232 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  5:18:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I second Stevens post... Wonderful resource for an occasional piece! Lovely, professional folks to work with also!

Rosie & Aaron Walisever
Diamante #114
Go to Top of Page

Julie Mican

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2011 :  3:36:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I took your advice and used Smart Interiors as well. I am extremely happy with the work they did for me. They gave me great advice, delivered the product on time and are just great people.
Go to Top of Page

matusgreats

3 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2013 :  11:20:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello To all my new friends. Recently shifted to Gold coast and purchased a small home on the outskirt region. Can you recommend a reliable company for furniture and interior work?

Edited by - matusgreats on 01/21/2013 01:41:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

fordst63

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2013 :  09:01:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Matusgreats congrats on your new home! I can help you with all your furnishing and interior design decorating needs. I am in Aruba now at Gold Coast full time and can show you some examples of our work we have done here. You can email me direct at : fordsteventodd@gmail.com

Thanks
Steven Todd Ford
Diamante 127 Gold Coast
Go to Top of Page

mosthappycouple1

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2013 :  11:13:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We used Smart Interiors last year to furnish our townhome. They took care of everything from light fixtures, to window treatments, to furniture. We were very pleased with the results!
Go to Top of Page

richardwoolcott

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2013 :  10:17:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congrats on your new home at GC.
we furnished our unit last january by buying from various stores on Aruba as shipping cost from the uk are crazy!
It took us a full 3 weeks to complete and we used unique interiors (downton O`stad)and also Eco center (seroe Blanco)plus a few others.
look forward to meeting you when we are over next.

cheers
Rich & Elizabeth woolcott
Diamante #68
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Aruba Gold Coast Forum © 2000-09 Snitz Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000